Carrington College Admission 2023-2024
Carrington College Admission 2023-2024; How To Apply to Carrington College
Carrington College advises and prepares you for your professional field with expert professors delivering practical classes to provide you with real-world experience. In as little as 7 to 15 months, Carrington alumni receive their certificates of completion. The staff at Career Services is also committed to assisting graduates in locating employment in their field of study. The application deadline is November at the latest. Start your application process right now to prevent future issues. Below you can find all pertinent information, including admission requirements, application methods, academic programs, and financial assistance offerings.
How To Apply to Carrington College
- Visit the school’s admissions website
- Click on ‘Apply’
- Create an account
- Fill out the form requiring your personal and academic records
- Submit your application
Carrington College Acceptance Requirements
- Academic Transcripts
- A Good GPA
- Letter of Recommendation
Carrington College Academic Program
- Online Programs
- Nursing Programs
- Medical Programs
- Dental Programs
- Veterinary Programs
- Trades and Industrial Programs
Carrington College Financial Aid Information
High school graduates who apply for scholarships may be entitled to $1000 as part of Carrington College’s scholarship program.
The following are the requirements for scholarship application at Carrington College:
- Complete Carrington admission requirements
- Start classes by April 30
- Send high school transcripts evidencing a CGPA of 2.0 or better on a 4.0 scale
- Maintain a CGPA of 2.0 or better on a 4.0 scale for continued eligibility
In addition, please submit the following by the stated deadline.
- scholarship application completed
- two recommendation letters
- 50–150 word essay describing the student’s motivations for pursuing a profession in the selected field
- Scholarships must not be more than the cost of tuition and will be allocated directly to those costs. If a student’s tuition costs are less than the amount of the scheduled scholarship grant, the scholarship will be decreased to cover the difference.
- The scholarship award will be capped at the same percentage of tuition earned by the college’s return policy in the case of an early withdrawal. The application and supporting documentation deadline for scholarships is December 31 of the graduating year.
- Please be aware that only qualified applicants will be awarded monetary support.
Apply online today to secure your spot at Carrington College for the 2023-2024 academic year.