Carolinas College Of Health Sciences Admissions 2023-2024
Carolinas College Of Health Sciences Admissions 2023-2024; Carolinas Health institution
Knowing that becoming one of the best healthcare professionals in the world is your top priority, Carolinas College of Health Sciences makes sure that all of its students do exceptionally well on their exams, exposes them to knowledgeable faculty, instills top-notch education, and also gets them ready to build and interact with people in the outside world. You can only go to Carolinas College of Health Sciences if you want a guarantee that 95% of graduates will find employment in their field within six months of graduation. For the academic year 2023–2024, applications are now being accepted. Apply by the end of September for most of their programs in fall, January in spring, and May in the summer semester. The prerequisites, how to apply successfully, academic programs, and information on financial help are all mentioned below.
Carolinas College Of Health Sciences Application Requirements
Before applications can be considered, the program’s minimum admission standards must be met. The application will not be taken into consideration during the selection process if the application packet is incomplete:
- Complete the application that is enclosed and send $50 in non-refundable application fees.
- Send official college transcripts from every post-secondary institution. By the date of application, a minimum of 12 semester hours of chemistry and 16 semester hours of biology must have been completed. Both a cumulative college GPA of 2.5 and a science/math GPA of 2.5 are necessary.
- All prerequisites must be finished prior to the program’s start date, along with a bachelor’s degree.
- Baccalaureate degree in biology, chemistry, or a closely related field of study is required. Microbiology with lab, immunology, organic chemistry or biochemistry, and a statistics course are among the subjects that must be taken.
- Note: Courses in microbiology, immunology, organic chemistry, or biochemistry that were not finished within the previous five years must be updated.
- Using the Carolinas College Reference Forms, three references. References from college advisors, professors, or employers are required. References need to come from Americans who actually live there.
- Candidates must be American citizens or have legal status as permanent residents. The College of Health Sciences at Carolinas does not grant student visas.
- Applications with foreign transcripts are required to present an official transcript evaluation from one of the agencies listed below which would include all the courses attempted, credit, and grades earned and verify the U.S. baccalaureate degree equivalency
Carolinas College Of Health Sciences Application Procedure
- Send application online
- Send your required transcripts (download the Admissions Guide for program-specific requirements)
- Take the TEAS test if you haven’t already (for ADN and NDT applicants only).
- Send letters of reference (for Radiation Therapy, Histotechnology, MLS and Blood Bank Technology).
- International transcripts must be evaluated through International Education Evaluations (IEE). World Education Services (WES) is acceptable.
- Applicants specifically using International Education Evaluations, Inc. (IEE) are advised to use their portal for Carolinas College of Health Sciences.
- International Education Evaluations, Inc. (IEE) address: 7900 Matthews-Mint Hill Rd, Suite 300, Charlotte, NC 28227
- Kindly be informed that all applicants must be citizens of the United States or hold permanent resident status.
Carolinas College Of Health Sciences Academic Programs
- General Studies (Associate Degree)
- Nursing (Associate of Applied Science Degree)
- Radiologic Technology (Associate of Applied Science)
- Medical Imaging (Bachelor of Science)
- Nursing (Bachelor of Science)
- Histotechnology (Certificate) Rolling Admissions
- Medical Laboratory Science (Certificate) Rolling Admissions
- Phlebotomy (Certificate)
- Radiation Therapy (Certificate)
- Neurodiagnostic Technology (Associate of Applied Science or Certificate)
- Computed Tomography Rolling Admissions
- General Studies (Pre-Nursing)
- General Studies (Pre-Radiologic Technology)
- Healthcare Simulation (Bachelor of Science or Certificate)
- Mammography Rolling Admissions
- Nurse Aide
- Specialist in Blood Bank Technology
Types Of Carolinas Health institution Financial Aid Offers
- Federal Aid
- North Carolina State Aid
- Veterans Benefits