Blackboard Douglas How to Access Douglas College Blackboard
The Learning Management System (LMS) for Douglas College is the Blackboard. The Blackboard is an application for online teaching, learning, community development and knowledge sharing. The Douglas Blackboard offers one-stop access to online courses and academic resources. Blackboard is a web-based platform, and a stable wireless or network connection used by most instructors for both face-to-face instruction and online learning. The Douglas Blackboard has a set of features and tools which allows you to engage with course content and submits assignments. participate in discussions, cooperate in groups, watch or listen to media and partake in quizzes and examinations.
Below is a step-by-step guide to assist you with how to access the Douglas College Blackboard. To access your Humber Blackboard, you must first log in to your Douglas College Blackboard on your desktop or laptop computer via a compatible web browser or on your mobile device via the Blackboard app. To log in, you will require your CNA credentials. Your CNA credentials are made up of a username and password that grant you access to a number of different services and resources.
How to Log into Douglas College Blackboard
- Go to or visit the Douglas College homepage or website at http://www.douglascollege.ca in your web browser. It is recommended you use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
- Click on “LOGIN” on the top right side of the Douglas College homepage.
- Click on “BLACKBOARD” in the dropdown menu that emerges.
- The Blackboard Login page will emerge. Click on the “Login” button just under the BLACKBOARD LOGIN.
- Type in your College Network Access (CNA) username. Your username is the nine-digit student number you use to access a campus computer or Wi-Fi at Douglas College.
- Type in your password. If is your first time logging in, your password will be randomly generated and sent to your personal email address after you have been accepted to Douglas College.
- Click on “Sign in” to open the Activity Stream tab.
How to Log into UARK Blackboard Learn via Blackboard App
To log in with the app, verify if Douglas College has allowed mobile device access. If yes download the Blackboard Learn app from Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS). Your device needs one of these operating systems to run the Blackboard Learn app, either iOS 11+ or Android 6+. Install the Blackboard app on your mobile device and follow the steps below to log in:
- Open the Blackboard Learn app
- Search for Douglas College with the search bar.
- Enter College Network Access (CNA) username and password. These are typically the same credentials you use to access your Douglas Blackboard Learn on the computer.
- Click on “Log in” to have access to your Douglas Blackboard account.
Activity Stream is the first page you’ll see after you log in to your Douglas Blackboard. This page provides a list of what’s due and what needs your attention within your courses. Items are sorted into Important, Upcoming, Today, and Recent categories. You can jump directly into course activities from the list. To find your courses or enter a course, click on the Courses tab (on the left menu) to select a course.
When you have finished your Blackboard session, click Sign Out in the left menu. The Blackboard Logout page emerges. If you truly want to end your SSO session, click Yes, and end all sessions. For further help, email firstname.lastname@example.org, providing your name, course ID, and contact information