APSU OneStop: Complete Guide to APSU Student Portal 2023
APSU OneStop: complete Guide to APSU Student Portal 2023
The student resource center for Austin Peay State University students is called APSU OneStop. You have full access to the Readiness Checklist, Course Registration, and Financial Aid. For further details on the Helpful Guide to APSU Student Portal 2023, see the section below.
Logging Into APSU OneStop
- Navigate to onestop.apsu.edu.
- Finally, click Login.
- Enter your APSU login information.
- Press Sign in.
- A different option is to visit apsu.edu.
- Click OneStop Login at the bottom of the page once you have scrolled down.
- You may also visit apsu.edu and select the magnifying glass icon in the top right corner as an alternative.
- Click A-Z Index after that.
- Click OneStop in the O section as you go down (student, faculty and staff portal).
Logging Into APSU Onestop As A New Student
- Go to the website for new students to log in.
- Enter your APSU user name from your admission letter in the “User Name” column.
- In the “Password” field enter Ap followed by your six-digit date of birth (Apmmddyy).
- Select “Login” from the menu.
- You will be prompted to change your password when you log in.
- To reset your password in the future, you may set up your password manager profile.
Changing Your APSU Password
- Sign in to students’ outlook.office365.com.
- View account by selecting the symbol in the top right corner.
- On the right, click Change Password.
- Enter your previous password. Make a new password, input it once, and then confirm it. Click submit.
- The following error message means that you entered your old password incorrectly. Enter accurately the previous password.
- The following error indicates that your password is not sufficiently complex.
- It must have a minimum of 8 characters and be made up of a mix of uppercase, lowercase, numerals, and symbols. One of your previous 24 passwords cannot match this one.
Unlocking Your APSU Account
- Go to passwordreset.microsoftonline.com in any browser.
- Enter the characters shown in the image together with your APSU email address. Click Next.
- Choose I know my password, but still can’t sign in and click Next.
- Pick from the choices offered.
- You must use two of the pre-configured choices to prove your identity.
- Choose once more from the remaining alternatives once you’ve finished the first stage.
- You will notice a confirmation that your account has been unlocked after both verification processes have been finished.