American Academy of CPR & First Aid Inc. Scholarship 2023-2024
American Academy of CPR & First Aid, Inc. Scholarship 2023-2024
American Academy of CPR & First Aid, Inc. Scholarship 2023-2024 provides training and online certification in CPR and First Aid and is One of the leading educational institutions in North America with certifications accepted by most employers and state organizations. CPR follow the standards of the Red Cross, ECC and OSHA. The CPR Curriculum have been researched and developed by professional instructors.The American Academy of CPR and First Aid Inc. was founded with a simple mission: To teach how to save lives. With this development goal and company ambition, the company develops high-quality online CPR courses to help students excel. The courses are designed to help lay citizens, teachers, nursing home workers, daycare workers, and other healthcare workers acquire the CPR skills and first aid knowledge they need to save lives. The qualified scholar is awarded the “Save a Life” Scholarship worth $1,500.
American Academy of CPR & First Aid, Inc. Scholarship 2023-2024 Application Requirement;
- CPR & First Aid, Inc. U.S. Academy Scholarship Applicants must be currently enrolled in a medical or educational program at an accredited U.S. college or institution within the next academic year.
- Applicants must have a GPA score of 3.0 or higher.
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
Applicant must focus on the essay as a broad academic take on what is considered the “field of health which may include students pursuing mental health degrees and careers, as well as management and community programs.
American Academy of CPR & First Aid, Inc. Scholarship Application Process
- Applicants have to submit their applications with the required documents in the following email to email@example.com to get consideration.
- Applicants must submit an updated resume with, the applicant’s name, address, phone number, and email.
Applicants are required to write a 750-1,000 word essay describing their career aspirations, how they would like to advance their medical or educational career through their work, and why they got involved in this field.
- Applicants must attach a copy of their most recent academic transcript to prove enrollment in a qualifying degree program from an accredited U.S. institution.
- Submission of a photocopy of a government-issued state identification card or driver’s license will be required of the recipient.
- This scholarship grant is awarded twice per year. Once in the spring and once in the fall.
- The application deadline for a fall scholarship is October 1st, 2023.