Allen College of Nursing Admission 2023-2024
Allen College of Nursing Admission 2023-2024; Allen Healthcare College
Are you a recent graduate seeking the best health care delivery training program to fulfill your ambition? For a better future, go to Allen College right now. Nursing, radiography, medical laboratory science, diagnostic medical sonography, public health, and medical imaging are among the undergraduate academic programs offered by Allen Healthcare College. With a focus on community public health, education, leadership, and leadership in health information technology, master’s degree programs in occupational therapy and nursing also provide four nurse practitioner choices (family, adult acute care, pediatric acute care, and family psychiatric mental health). A doctorate in education (Ed.D.) or nursing practice is an option (D.N.P.). This website has comprehensive information for a smooth application procedure. The deadline is in November; apply!
Allen College Application Requirements
- Academic Transcripts
- A better GPA
- Letter of Recommendation
- English Proficiency:
Obtain your high school diploma, an associate’s degree in nursing or medical lab technology, a bachelor’s degree, or a degree of equivalent standing from a high school, college, or university in the United States; OR
Enroll in and pass the English3 exams to demonstrate your English skills. Before being eligible for admission, students must satisfactorily finish the two courses American Student Classroom and Medical Terminology. You can finish these course prerequisites at your own speed and up to six weeks. Please give yourself enough time to properly finish the courses in order to fulfill the program’s priority deadline.
Allen College Application Process
- Go to the Allen admissions website.
- Select “Apply”
- Create a profile.
- Fill out the form requesting your academic and personal information.
- Send your application in.
Allen College Academic Programs
The School of Health Sciences
- Associate of Science in Radiography (ASR)
- Bachelor of Health Sciences
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS)
- Medical Imaging (MI)
- Medical Laboratory Science (MLS)
- Public Health – Health Care Leadership (PH)
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy (MS in OT)
- Doctor of Education in Health Professions Education (EdD)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
The School of Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Traditional (TBSN)
- Accelerated (ABSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
Do not waste time. Apply to Allen College today, for a better tomorrow. For more information, contact : (319) 226-2000.