A Simple Guide to GSU iCollege – Georgia State University LMS
Gsu iCollege is the online Learning Management System (LMS) of Georgia State University. The GSU iCollege is powered by Desire2Learn’s Brightspace, employed to manage and distribute online materials used in coursework, assignments, and assessments; track and calculate grades; and promote communication among students and teachers. iCollegeNow is a workshop for instructors who are new to teaching online with Georgia State University’s Learning Management System (LMS) platform, iCollege. This course comprises the basic information required to get into iCollege to add content for the course and to assess your students.
At Georgia State University, the Center for Excellence in Teaching, Learning and Online Education (CETLOE) delivers a variety of integrated tools to enhance online courses and extend their effect on students’ learning. Enhance your iCollege experience with these integrated tools and content sources below:
Georgia State University LMS-GSU iCollege grants students access to their course materials and allow them to participate in online learning activities. Instructors can access the iCollege to create and present course materials, quizzes, assignments, track and calculate grades. To have access to the GSU iCollege, you have to first log in. You will log into GUS iCollege with your Campus ID and password since Georgia State University. Below are the steps to guide you on how to log in to GSU iCollege or Georgia State University LMS.
How to Log into Gsu iCollege
- Visit or navigate to the GSU iCollege website at http://icollege.gsu.edu/ on your browser.
- Enter your “CampusID and associate password. If you do not recall your Campus ID or password click on the “Forgot” link at the top right of the login form for each one of them respectively.
- Click on “Log in” to access the GSU iCollege. By logging into the system, you agree to comply with the system policies.
Don’t forget Duo is now required to log into GSU iCollege or Georgia State University LMS and many other campus applications. Duo multifactor authentication is the second layer of defense added to CampusID login to stop unauthorized entry to your account using a mobile device, code, or phone.
How to Log in with Duo
To log in to iClicker protected by Duo Multifactor Authentication, follow the steps below to login.
Step 1; Choose an authentication Method. Each time you log in, you will be brought to a Duo screen where you will be prompted to choose a method to complete your login:
- Push notification. Highly recommended. A notification is sent to your device for you to approve or deny a login attempt.
- Phone Call: A computer-generated call to your device that includes a code for you to enter to approve your login attempt.
- Passcode: You can generate a passcode using the online passcode generator or within the Duo App. A passcode generated online can be created and saved in a secure place for later use if required as well.
- Token: A small Duo hardware device that creates a passcode you can use to authenticate. Can be purchased.
Step 2: After choosing, select “Remember me for 30 days” when logging in to skip Duo verification on the device with which you’re now logging in. If you log in using another device, you’ll still be prompted to authenticate with Duo.